Monday, April 18, 2011

Off to a good start...


So I haven't been posting much.  I'd like to say it's because I've been spinning non-stop, but that would be a lie.  I've been busy.  Some spinning, but also some just general "Pretending To Be A Grown Up" stuff.  But I knew that when I started and all things considered I think I'm doing well.


After getting off to a darker start I decided to lighten things up a bit.  And of course, I wouldn't be me if I couldn't sneak in a bit more green.  Then, because I'm trying to be good and add some pink to my life, I did a little pink.


I was staring to run a little low on available bobbins at that point, so I decided to finish another project that was in the wings and now I have two more skeins done.


So that freed up a couple of bobbins but a package arriving in the mail distracted me from my challenge pile.  I couldn't resist spinning up some Wensleydale real quick.  (Lucky for me, Wensleydale spins pretty quick.)  I also finished a second bobbin of the pale green to tonight I am planning to do some plying.  By the end of the evening I will hopefully have three more skeins, four if I play my cards right.

And now to my Wensleydale....

No comments:

Post a Comment